2.状语从句的写法：从属连词 + 完整的陈述句
|时间状语从句||when, while, as, before, after, since, until|
|as soon as, no sooner…than|
|原因状语从句||because, since, as|
|结果状语从句||so/such…that, so that…|
|目的状语从句||so that…,in order that|
|条件状语从句||if, unless, as long as|
|让步状语从句||although, though, even though, as|
Stay where you are.
Where there is a will, there is a way.
The problem is so complicated that we cannot solve it.
It is such a complicated problem that we cannot solve it.
Although it is summer, it is very cold.
It is summer, but it is very cold.
I am as tall as you.
I am as tall as you(are).
Do it as I told you yesterday.
When in Rome, do as Romans do.
, we will not go for a picnic.
I will let him know, .
- The boss will review your work after she from vacation next week.(returns)
- I’ll give you a call on my cell phone as soon as my plane .(lands)
- I don’t like my current job, but I’m going to stay with this company until I something better.(find)
- If it cold tomorrow. we’ll go to the beach.(isn’t)
- If it cold tomorrow, we will go to a movie.(is)
If it rains tomorrow, we will not go to the park.
We will not go to the park, If it rains tomorrow.
We, If it rains tomorrow, will not go to the park.
- He speaks English well indeed, but of course not _ a native speaker.
A. as fluent as B. more fluent than
C. as fluently as D. much fluently than
- The couple had no sooner got to the station _ the coach left.
A. when B. as C. until D. than
- My parents don’t mind what job I do _ I am happy.
A. even though B. as soon as C. as long as D. as though
- The medicine works more effectively _ you drink some hot water after taking it.
A. as &emspB. until C. although D. if
- __ the police thought he was the most likely one, since they had no exact proof about it,they could not arrest him.
A. Although B. As long as C. If only D. As soon as
- It just isn’t fair. __ I was working as a waiter last month, my friends were lying on the beach.
A. whenever B. though C. for D. while
- Shall we have our picnic tomorrow?
_ it doesn’t rain.
A.Until B. While C. Once D. If
- The Great Wall is _ tourist attraction that millions of people pour in every year.
A. so a well-known B. a so well-known
C. such well-known a D. such a well-known
- Owen wouldn’t eat anything _ he cooked it himself.
A. until B. since C. unless D. while
答案1.C 2.D 3.C 4.D 5.A 6.D 7.D 8.D 9.C